World Politics .... How democratic are U

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 7, 2016, 3:04 am

Well looks very much like London will have its first Muslim Major in Sadiq Khan ,,, at first i didnt think too much about this but there again its worth pondering the notions just how and why should the English capital have a muslim major who all be it a nice guy now is or has been in the past associated with Isalmic , Muslim radicals ... PROVEN FACT

ARENT THERE ANY WHITE FACES WHO CAN BE MAJOR .??? THIS SHOULD BE FOR A BRITISH PERSON BORN N BRED , NOT WITH ANY OTHER FOREIGN BACKGROUND ???? or is it just my nations capital is so full of "home grown? immigrants that this MUZZIE PREACHER has been elected ...

TOTAL DISGRACE !!......

Number 2 .... twood appear the Brit police are now investigating the last elections for CORUPTION , YES IN BRITAIN who said it only happened in our parts ,,, yep looks like loads of dodgy dealings and back handers in marginal seats will result in the Torys only winning by a mile rather than a marathon ... alas the tax payer is gonna now have to shell out for a few close seats to be investigated ,,,,, coruption in Britain NEVER NEVER . bollox is my reply

ALL POLITICIANS AS ARE BENT AS NINE BOB NOTES THE WORLD OVER

NOW FOR THE UNPCOMING EU referrendum ...... WGAFF !!!!!!!!!...... OUT IN , IN OUT SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT !!!

Making things more perverse ...... the US ... prezz race ... Trump V the Clit ..... gord help us !!!

dm

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

marjamlew
udonmap.com

Post by marjamlew » May 7, 2016, 11:06 am

Sadiq Khan has been elected the new Mayor of London - boosting Labour after it slumped in Scotland's elections.
Mr Khan is the city's first Muslim mayor, after beating Tory Zac Goldsmith by 1, 310,143 votes to 994, 614.
http://www.bbc.com/news/election-2016-36232392

The lefty Paki - Pom beats the right wing (unmentioned) Jew - Pom.

And according to the article the three candidates with Anglo names Berry, Pidgeon and Whittle from the greens, the lib dems and ukip got 0% of the vote (or would that be after preferences are distributed?). So probably a reflection of the multicultural makeup on London. Or is it that people just vote Labour or Tory whether the candidates are Smith and Jones or Khan and Goldsmith?
Mayor or the Major?
Watch Me!!

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » May 8, 2016, 12:56 pm

I know little about Goldsmith's or Khan's policies, but today I salute the London voters. The Tory campaign has rightly in my opinion been condemned by some senior Tories.

"Instead, Goldsmith waged a campaign soaked in racism, in one of the most ethnically diverse cities on Earth, shamelessly exploiting anti-Muslim prejudices in an effort to secure a shameful victory. Khan was a candidate who “repeatedly legitimised those with extremist views”, he wrote in the Mail. London was offered a campaign of fear, smear and bigotry. And London overwhelmingly told it where to go."

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... ign-london

London is still a great international city where talent can take you places.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Airportwo
udonmap.com

Post by Airportwo » May 10, 2016, 11:27 am

Globalization! of which UK is a "leader" destroy nationalism then when the NWO (New world order) is ready to take over the job is so much easier! people don't feel a sense of "belonging" anymore! It's happening everywhere, off course the majority will deny this..... :shock:

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » May 10, 2016, 10:50 pm

The unfortunate reality is that are very few "Good",Political Leaders in the World today, whether that be, a Prime Minister, a President, a Mayor (that is if one wants to consider a Mayor is a Leader) or the Head of the UN, etc.

By "Good", I mean a Leader with Balls & Brains, with the guts to express themselves without fear of offending Others, one who is decisive on real matters of World interest (not he nonsense ones, like Climate Change etc), one who actually puts the interest of their respective Nations/Countries first and one who doesn't worry about being Politically correct all the time so as not to offend Fringe Parties & or Minority Groups - I can only think of one in the World (at this time), that I would consider meets my definition of a Leader and it is not that FW "Obama".

With regards to the issue of Mayor of London, personally, I think, Sacha Baron Cohen, would make a better Mayor of London, than the New Guy :razz: :lol:

pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

caducus
udonmap.com

Post by caducus » May 12, 2016, 10:36 am

Having grown up and lived in London I am proud to call myself a Londoner, I am also proud that the people of my city have shown what they think of the disgusting campaign run by the Conservative candidate with the support of the Tory press.

Sadiq Khan was the best of the Labour candidates who stood for selection by the party, and the best of the candidates in the gubernatorial election.

My congratulations to Sadiq Khan and congratulations to the people of London.

I would have though that alesson of history, and particularly lesson of twentieth century history is that politicians with "balls and brains........who put the interest of their nations first" are enemies of peace, enemies of development, and enemies of democracy.

It is an indication of progress that the previous poster could only think of one example of such an animal. I look forward to the day when there are none at all.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » May 14, 2016, 10:26 am

caducus wrote:Having grown up and lived in London I am proud to call myself a Londoner, I am also proud that the people of my city have shown what they think of the disgusting campaign run by the Conservative candidate with the support of the Tory press.

Sadiq Khan was the best of the Labour candidates who stood for selection by the party, and the best of the candidates in the gubernatorial election.

My congratulations to Sadiq Khan and congratulations to the people of London.

I would have though that alesson of history, and particularly lesson of twentieth century history is that politicians with "balls and brains........who put the interest of their nations first" are enemies of peace, enemies of development, and enemies of democracy.

It is an indication of progress that the previous poster could only think of one example of such an animal. I look forward to the day when there are none at all.
Spoken like a true Public Servant :lol:

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » July 18, 2016, 7:28 pm

And Dinesh D,souza releases his new movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ

pipoz4444

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » July 18, 2016, 7:47 pm

Drunk Monkey if you love your country so much why are you here,

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » July 18, 2016, 7:52 pm

Had to feel sorry for Goldsmith (no I don't believe I typed that either :oops: ), after a gut full of BORIS (and recent antics reminding them) there was no way Londoners were going to let Goldsmith have the reigns [-X

Return to “Open Forum”